Please follow the guidance on this article to enter and submit a Goods Not for Resale (GNFR) invoice. Follow this process when you want to match an existing purchase order to a GNFR invoice.
- We've included notes for those who are part of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), where tax will be withheld on the invoice and paid directly to HMRC.
- Log in to iSupplier
Note: This must be from a validated domain.
- Select GNFR Invoice Entry option
- Select the Invoices and Payments tab
- Select Create Invoice
- Complete the mandatory fields at the top of the invoice (shown by *)
Note: If you are a CIS supplier you will need to ensure the CIS site number is selected, this should bring up the supplier name with (CIS) after it.
- Under the match to purchase order section search for the PO number and click Go
- Select the PO line and click Add PO line to invoice or Add all PO lines to invoice
- The order line should then move down to the Invoice Lines section, where you can make any required adjustments
Note: If you are a CIS supplier you will need to split any materials and labour lines on your invoice.
- Complete the information on the invoice lines ensuring quantity, amount, vat code are completed and click recalculate
Note: If you are a CIS supplier, please make sure you chose the line type for each of your lines from the drop-down either Labour or Materials. Tax will be withheld from Labour lines only, failure to select a correct line type could result in Withholding Tax not being correctly applied to your invoice.
- Please check the Net amount, Vat amount, and Gross amount in the top right hand corner and click Submit
- A confirmation message will come up to check you would like to submit the invoice, click Ok
- The invoice has now been submitted